As a result of Mr. Bill Harrer's questioning of Rocklin City Council candidates, some investigative reporting was done. (Are Rocklin's salaries too high? Nov. 14.)
The Placer Herald published some of the Rocklin salaries, comparing them with the salaries of cities with similar populations. In my ignorance of these things, I have other questions:
1. What does the Public Services director do for $130,113 and what does the director's staff cost us?
2. What does the community development director do for $136,620 and what does the director's staff cost us?
3. Why doesn't Cupertino have a police chief or a fire chief?
4. Why does Rocklin have a city attorney for $212,773 while Folsom has no city attorney at all?
5. What does our city attorney's staff cost us?
Frank Little, Rocklin