The following city offices and buildings will be open to the public Monday through Friday:
• City Hall, 3980 Rocklin Road, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Finance & Budget, 3970 Rocklin Road, second floor Administration Building,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Fire Administration, 3970 Rocklin Road, second lloor Administration Building, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Corporation Yard/Public Services Department, 4081 Alvis Court, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Recreation Offices, 5460 Fifth Street, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Police Department, lobby hours, 4080 Rocklin Road, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Community Development Department, 3970 Rocklin Road, first floor Administration Building, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. to noon Fridays.
Community Development services include development applications, building and grading permits, general development questions, business licenses, garbage fee reduction for seniors, payment of animal control fines and subpoena deposits.
City of Rocklin offices will reopen on Fridays effective Nov. 2, according to a media release from the city.
“Non‐emergency offices have been closed to the public on Fridays since July 2009 in an effort to reduce city expenses,” according to the release. “Reopening city offices to the public on Fridays has been a top priority of City Council.”
Some Fridays will remain closed due to the city’s Mandatory Time Off schedule that is still in place. See the calendar on the city’s website, www.rocklin.ca.us, for MTO days and holidays.
For more information, call Karen Garner in the Office of the City Manager at 625-5595.